Streaming Everywhere – at once
Live streaming is now the number one priority. News and even government agencies, houses of worship and health agencies, training and education institutes are all re-doubling their efforts to communicate live with private and public audiences.
Facebook, YouTube Live, Twitch, LinkedIn, Livestream and Periscope - each platform satisfies a specific demographic. These are among the most popular, but there are countless RTMP-based platforms offering geo-restricted, pay per view or subscriber-only access.
How can your stream communicate to YouTube, LinkedIn and IPTV platforms simultaneously? Or stream to several Facebook groups and pages at the same time? Or manage different versions of a stream to different platforms and social media pages all at the same time?
Until recently managing multiple streams and multiple destinations would have been challenging for broadcasters, let alone corporate communicators.
In the early days of streaming, each stream required its own dedicated hardware or software to publish. Now with technologies such as Teradek Core, it’s no more difficult than assigning Teradek encoders to any destination and a drag and drop on a web browser to direct streams to any destination platform. This not only makes multi-platform delivery as affordable as the cost of a single encoder it but saves massively on bandwidth.
Users can encode video using T-Rax cards and Cube encoders and send each stream to any number of different destinations. For anyone handling multiple channels, there’s no easier, more powerful and more flexible solution than Core.
Beyond Basic Restreaming
As soon as users go beyond one stream to two platforms, things can get complicated. Core is extremely powerful with advanced functionality such as:
- Point to Point: transmit video from any video to any decoder, anywhere in the world
- Software player support: deliver to platforms such as vMix, Wirecast, OBS and VLC for remote production workflows.
- SRT support: benefit from ultra-reliable and end-to-end-encryption for secure communications.
- HEVC support: use the H.265 standard to reduce bandwidth requirements by around 50%. It even offers HEVC – AVC transcoding.
- De-bonding: supports bonded cellular and multi-network transmitters such as VidiU Go, Cube and Bond.
- Cloud Management: manage all your encoders and decoders remotely.