- 5.7K ProRes Capable Micro Four Thirds Hybrid Mirrorless Camera
- Unrivalled Image Stabilisation
- 5.7K 30p internal video recording available in ProRes 422 HQ and ProRes 422
- 4:2:2 10-bit Cinema 4K 60p internal recording as well as simultaneous output in 4:2:2 10-bit Cinema 4K 60p over HDMI
- Unrivalled Image Stabilisation: high-precision 5-axis gyro sensor with a new algorithm to achieve a powerful 7.5 stops of Body I.S.*1 and Dual I.S.2*2
- Incredible Dynamic Range: 12+ stops of wide dynamic range for pre-installed V-Log recording, expanding to 13+ stops when using Dynamic Range Boost mode*3
- 4ch 48kHz or 96kHz 24-bit recording made possible*4 when an XLR microphone adaptor is attached
- Video assist functions
- Waveform Monitor
- Zebra Pattern
- Luminance Spot Meter
- Frame Marker
- Anamorphic Desqueeze Display
- Red REC Frame Indicator
- Tally lamps
- Micro Four Thirds lense mount (MFT)
- Equipped with double card slots: CFexpress card (Type B) / SD Memory Card UHS II V90
*1 Based on the CIPA standard [Yaw/Pitch direction: focusing distance f=60mm (35mm film camera equivalent f=120mm), when H-ES12060 is used.
*2 Based on the CIPA standard [Yaw/Pitch direction: focusing distance f=140mm (35mm film camera equivalent f=280mm), when H-FS14140 is used.
*3 Available in Creative Video mode only, Minimum ISO 800 in standard mode/ISO2000 in V-Log/HLG. *4 4-channel audio recording is available in ProRes and MOV.